Wednesday 11 June 2014

An Introduction

Good morning everyone,

I don't want to bore anyone who actually will end up reading this to death, so I'll keep this reasonably brief and to the point:

I am nineteen year old male who left my grammar school education in the UK after having done some (decidedly mediocre) A-levels and decided to try and make my own way as a trader and investor on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM). I would love to be able to work for an investment management firm or an investment bank in the future - however I'm somewhat doubtful that a guy with no university degree would be considered. Regardless, I plan to move to derivative trading over the the next year or two as I've become more confident with trading raw equities over my (almost) full year of trading.

I had been active in the stock market in my final year of school and having fallen utterly in love with the mechanisms of the market and the excitement it can create, I decided that there was no harm in trying to trade/invest full time while I accumulate my singing exams - fortunately for me I have very supportive parents who were accepting of this.

This is going to be a pretty generic blog with some of my technical analysis, macro ideas and opinions, what I'm buying and and my reasons behind those decisions, etc.

As you can undoubtedly tell, I have no licence to give financial advice and therefore anything I write should be seen as merely a view point and not a symbol to get your wallet out.

Good luck trading!

The Masked AIM Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment