Tuesday 20 January 2015

Quindell - Institutional Holdings

A quick post today:


Part of the beauty of discussing institutional holdings of Quindell, is that I don't have to restate and explain the fundamentals here (which are in my opinion quite exceptional), because the Institutions buying in already represents these strong fundamentals without me discussing them.


Below are some facts and figures to illustrate Quindell's current institutional holdings






















In particular, seeing Soros Fund Management buying into Quindell is particularly encouraging, as both the "Soros" brand name (for want of a better term) should pull investors in along with the fact that Soros Fund Management have averaged a 20% annual return rate over four decades. Quite impressive!


Moreover, it's comforting to see Algebris Investments bringing down their average share price - if they didn't think they were onto a winner they would have cut their losses here.


I always like to think of institutional investors being a little bit like my older brother - they're vastly more intelligent than I am, work hard and therefore tend to get things right. Therefore, I intend to follow the leader!


Enjoy,

The Masked Stock Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment