Monday 8 December 2014

Petition to regulate Share Tippers/Financial Journalists

There is a danger that this brief post may well be a little ironic, as it's regarding share tippers however as I don't believe that I "promote" stocks and shares in the FCA sense of encouraging investment decisions, but merely discuss popular stocks and shares, I feel that I can side step this one.


Nevertheless, I would encourage people to have a good look at this petition and sign it if you believe in its message:


https://www.change.org/p/the-financial-conduct-authority-enforce-or-change-the-ruling-under-section-21-of-the-financial-services-markets-act-to-ensure-that-bloggers-share-tipsters-and-financial-journalists-such-as-found-on-shareprophets-com-have-to-be-fully-registered-on-the?recruiter=47444308&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive%20via%20@UKChange


All the best,

The Masked Stock Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment