Tuesday 30 September 2014

Quindell - Roble S.L Speculation

Good morning,

Let me make it quite clear that this is speculative and that I have no proof as of yet that these two parties are connected, but as it's my birthday I thought I would treat you all to some information I was just alerted to:




Josue Robles jr is the president of the United Services Automobile Association a large financial institution in the US.  

This group registered registered a patent on 31 July 2014 for telematics United States Application US20140214750


Read more about the patent here:

http://www.google.com/patents/US20140214750


I'm not for a minute saying that Josue Robles and Roble S.L are definitely connected, but this certainly would be suspect if they were and the timing could not have been done anymore perfectly if I was working for USAA.

Just a thought,

The Masked AIM Trader


UPDATE!



Ladies and gentlemen, another potential piece of news has come my way, which is that an individual named Carlos Robles is an Associate Director advising Carlyle's funds on buyouts in Europe.



Why is this potentially significant?


Carlyle Group are selling off the RAC as we know to a Singapore Wealth Fund, which along with their sale of Addison Lee would give them ample supply of cash to buy Quindell now it's been knocked down


This also helps to add weight behind the speculation that Roble S.L is most likely to be a Spanish company, because S.L stands for "Sociedad Limitada" - the equivalent of being a LLC in the UK, which is how most hedge funds are set up incidentally.


Just an idea,


The Masked AIM Trader


8 comments:

  1. I've been on the Roble hunt for quite a while, and there are many Robles, many possibilities. I've checked the Spanish (and many other) registers for Roble S.L. and they do not exist under that title. The FCA know their identity of course, under the short selling rules, but for some reason they do not wish to disclose it. The FCA preaches the value of transparency and FOI which is rather hypocritical. Do you remember the Jon Carnes aka AlfredLittle.com scenario? This seems very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.

    I think that the nature of scenarios like this means that we have to all stick together and more importantly work together.

    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one on the hunt.

    All the best,

    The Masked AIM Trader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teamwork always best! I had looked at this company as one of the possibilities: http://roblebelko.com/ Belko has in the past been hauled up in front of the SEC for dodgy dealing. Roble is such a common name, Spanish for 'oak' as you probably know, so it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. If it's a pseudonym that makes it harder. ironic that the FCA want companies to be squeaky clean but that shorters sucking the life out of them can remain anonymous! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that link, I'll look into it further.

    Cheers,

    The Masked AIM Trader

    ReplyDelete
  5. HERE'S SOME INFO ON THE SUBJECT PUBLISHED ON THE LSE BOARD: (This is second time I've posted this. Don't know if first one posted. Perhaps TMAT will delete one of the posts if 2 appear.

    So Mr Crumb is going to run a piece on Tuesday about the identity of the man behind Roble SL ?

    So it's taken him 6 months to figure this out ? And why is he going to do this ? Is it all about restoring balance to his series of 15 ( so far ) negatively slanted articles on Quindell ? Somehow I doubt it !!

    And if this ground breaking, earth shattering revelation is so important why wait until Tuesday to publish it ?

    I mean what is it about Tuesdays ??

    Don't these people like him and the Blagger work on Mondays or what ??

    So who is Roble SL - world exclusive by Mr Crumb investigative journalist par excellence who has been working on this issue for 6 months already ??

    Well I do not want to steal his thunder but SL is in Spain what Ltd or plc is in the UK...or in Spanish......Sociedad Limitada.....

    And there is in fact a Roble SL in Spain which just happens to be a hedge fund.........and just happens to hold short positions in European companies.....and who is the man behind this Spanish hedge fund ??

    Apparently it is a chap called Josue Roble !!

    Of course this might be a completely different Roble SL to the one that Mr Crumb is going to tell us about on Tuesday.................but does anybody seriously care who Roble SL are ? Is it going to make any difference to anything ?? Will it turn the clock back and give us all 680p per share for our stock ? I dunno - but Mr Crumb thinks this is so important that he's going to make us all wait until Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apologies. I should have pointed out that 'Mr Crumb' refers to a so-called journalist writing on the Financial Times website. He has published a constant string of negative QPP articles in recent months and some people think he is in cahoots with Roble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NMcC2,

      Thanks for taking the time to post that.

      Personally, I don't think that knowing who Roble are will help me or anyone else to make their money back, but I do think that it helps to provide an element of closure.

      I suspect Mr Crumb of trying to overshadow the Q3 results we're expecting from Quindell in the short term and I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way of turning his article into another negative diatribe on Quindell.

      Cheers,

      The Masked AIM Trader

      Delete
  7. Allow me to introduce the LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete